The followings are some eCommerce quotes from some of the biggest internet gurus out there. These will not only help you learn but will also polish your aspirations as you read them. Moreover, these few words engross within themselves years of experience that will nourish your mentality and help you clear your aspirations.
Elon Musk is a phenomenal entrepreneur who despite being popular due to SpaceX and Tesla has also shown his worth in the eCommerce world. He was the original founder of Paypal. Moreover, Tesla incorporation has announced that it is thinking of closing all of its stores and becoming a web-only sales model. Accordingly, Tesla.com already has a worth of over $92,750,000
1. “I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.”
2. “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.”
3. “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.”
4. “I always have optimism, but I’m realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX…
5. “It’s just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway.”
6. “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
7. “I think most of the important stuff on the Internet has been built.
8. The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.”
9. ” I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.”
10. ” I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.
Jeff Bezos as we all know is the richest man alive right now and is now worth over $120 Billion. He owns many eCommerce businesses that have helped him pave his way to where he is today. So his words do hold a high regard in the world of eCommerce
1. “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful ”
2. “If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.”
3: “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
4. “If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.”
5. “What’s dangerous is not to evolve.”
6. “I very much believe the Internet is indeed all it is cracked up to be.”
7. “Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.”
8. “You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.”
9. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” “
10. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.”
He is a the richest Chinese with a worth of nearly $40 Billion. Most renowned as being a co-founder of Ali Baba. But there are also other big ventures he has his hands on. He owns Taobao Marketplace, Tmall, eTao, Alibaba Cloud Computing, Juhuasuan, 1688.com, AliExpress.com, and Alipay.
1. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
2. We are never in lack of money. We lack people with dreams, who can die for those dreams.
3. If you don’t give up, you still have a chance.
4. If you don’t do it, nothing’s possible.
5. “No matter how tough the chase is, you should always have the dream you saw on the first day. It’ll keep you motivated and rescue you (from any weak thoughts).” –
6. “Without internet, there would have been no Jack Ma, and no Alibaba or Taobao.” – Jack Ma
7. “If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.” –
8. “You’ve to make consumers smart. An e-commerce portal doesn’t sell a product at cheaper rates, instead an offline shop sells it at a costlier prices.” –
Mark Zuckerberg is an all famous young entrepreneur who revolutionized the way people interact with the intention of Facebook. But he now also owns Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus VR., FriendFeed.and LiveRail
1. “People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.”
2. “Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend.”
3. “People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.”
4. The biggest risk is not taking any risk.”
5. “It takes courage to choose hope over fear.”
6. “People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.”
CEO of Zappos
1. “Personally I cringe at the word ‘leader.’ It’s more about getting people to do what they’re passionate about and putting them in the right context or setting. They’re the ones doing the hard work.”-
“2. “Customer service shouldn’t be a department, it should be the entire company.”
3. “There’s a big difference between motivation and inspiration: Inspire through values and motivation takes care of itself.” Tony Hsieh
4. “stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion”
5. “leadership is not dictatorship“
6. “I view my role more as trying to set up an environment where personalities, creativity, and individuality of all the different employees come out and can shine.” Tony Hsieh
7. “Zappos is a customer service company that just happens to sell shoes.” Tony Hsieh
8. Good service comes naturally from satisfied employees who embraced the company culture.” Tony Hsieh 182..
9. “Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you.” Tony Hsieh
10. “Your personal core values define who you are, and a company’s core values ultimately define the company’s character and brand.” Tony Hsieh
11. “Our philosophy is about delivering happiness to our customers and employees.” Tony Hsieh 2
12. “People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said but they always remember how you made them feel, that’s what matters the most.” 22
. 13. “It’s more important that we make an emotional connection with the customer.”
Co-founder of Google
1. Sometimes it’s important to wake up and stop dreaming. When a really great dream shows up, grab it.”
2. “You don’t need to have a 100 person company to develop that idea.”
3. “Always deliver more than expected.”
4. “Always work hard on something uncomfortably exciting.”
5. “Sometimes it’s important to wake up and stop dreaming. When a really great dream shows up, grab it.”
6. “It’s very hard to fail completely if you aim high enough.”
7. “If you’re not doing some things that are crazy, then you’re doing the wrong things.”
8. “It is easier to make progress on mega-ambitious dreams. Since no one else is crazy enough to do it, you have little competition.”
9. Always deliver more than expected
Who doesn’t know Neil when it comes to SEO or Digital Marketing. He is a well known digital marketing entrepreneur, an SEO genius, owner of Neil Patel.com as well as a phenomenal Youtube channel. He is also a great BLogger who publishes awesome content
1. A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything.”
2.“Winning provides happiness. Losing provides wisdom.”
3. “Well done is better than well said.”
4. “You have to be able to adapt quickly. If you aren’t able to adapt to market changes, someone else will.”
5. “Keep starting companies and you’ll never live another boring day in your life.”
6. “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.”
7. “Sometimes we’re all too quick to count the days that we forget to make the days count.”
8. “No matter how successful you already are, you can always improve yourself a little further.”
9. “Sometimes all we need is to be surrounded by a group of others trying to do better.”
10. “Some content will go viral, generating tons of hot traffic to your blog, while other content will be lost in the archives. If you want more of the first kind, you’ve got to put your readers first.”
11. “The key with blogging is to lay it all out there because sooner or later, people are going to know what you know – so might as well be the first one to share the information and get credit for it.”
Psychologist, Blogger, Reporter, Investor
Founder of Search Engine Roundtable
1. “The assumption is if choice is good more choice is better. this is not necessarily true”.
2. “Focus on what makes you happy and do what gives meaning to your life.“
3. “Practical wisdom is what’s called for in situations that have a moral dimension to them.”
He is an American Internet entrepreneur who is worth more than $1.5 Billion. He is the co-founder and CEO of Pinterest, a visual discovery engine, which lets users organize images, links, recipes, and other things.
1. “Of the big benefits of working at a startup is that you can be handed a challenge that no one else would be crazy enough to give you.”
2. “As the company goes farther along, your aspirations therefore get bigger.”
3. “There’s all this startup wisdom that sounds really reasonable, but it’s only useful if it works in your particular circumstance.“
An SEO expert who is often called as an SEO genius. Brian owns and runs the site known as Backlinko as well as manages its youtube channel and is one of the best content providers out there.
Co-Founder of Search Engine Land & Advisor to Third Door Media
- “SEO isn’t about ‘how do I get keywords into Google,’ it’s about understanding how many people search for information and finding a way to get in front of them.”
Founder of ProBlogger and Digital
1. “99.9% of great bloggers are not awesome on day 1 .
2. “Their awesomeness is the accumulation of the value they create over time.”
3. “The Internet makes money for you when you build something that is real and when it matters to people.”
CEO & Co-Founder of Moz
- “Anything you do that improves the user experience and happiness of people who are looking at your page helps you long term in Google.”
These were some words from the best of the best in the eCommerce world. And as they say, if you want to learn something learn it from someone who is already at the top. Moreover, if you want to read about some of the habits that these, as well as other successful entrepreneurs, have in common. Here is a link. “Habits that make successful entrepreneurs“. Give it a click if you are interested. Down below is also a video about the habits that successful entrepreneurs have in common.
Sorry for the quality of the video, Anyways I hope it helped